For specialized and insightful surveys, Macromill South East Asia provides "Full Package" service to clients with affordable price. There is no limitation in questions as well as settings, and our survey programming team would support comprehensively to ensure the logical and best quality of questionnaire as well as expected data results.
|Questions||Panel attributes||Quota||Price||Form supply|
|No limitation||Maximize panel attributes using||No limitation|
|Questions setting form limitation (not including these types)|
Sample delivery methods
Due to different demands of clients, Macromill South East Asia can help you select the survey reporting options that achieve your unique objectives and best fit your budget.
Raw data (CSV)
Raw data (CSV) is the form of automatically statistic data downloaded from Macromill South East Asia system.
- For Trial and Standard package, the maximum number of panel attributes enclosed with survey data is 6.
- For Full package, the maximum number of panel attributes enclosed with survey data could reach up to 25 or more.
Grand total table (Excel)
Grand total table consists of data distributed by questions, panels' attributes and graphs.
- These are normally 6 panel attributes such as age, gender, career, marrital status, children status and province of living.
Cross tabulation table (Excel)
Cross tabulation table normally consists of incorporated statistical data.
- Data in cross tabulation table is typically incorporated panel attributes like gender, age , gender×age, province, family income.
- In addition to the above cross tabulation type, others specialized types could be performed as request of clients.
Free answer table (Excel)
Free answer table normally consists of free text answer type of respondents after cleaning and standardizing.
Graph Report (PowerPoint)
Graph Report in PowerPoint type consists of graphs, free answer tables and simple analysis report.
- PowerPoint documents are delivered in paper or electronic forms as clients' request.
- Customized report creating request will be charged.
- 1. Confirm research objectives
- 2. Discuss questionnaire & research information
- 3. Select right method for respondents recruitment
- 4. Recruit respondents
- 5. Prepare main survey
Research plan report request depends on specialized subject, data analysis techniques and concluded as different period.
- 1. Setup Q'naire online
- 2. Revise Q'naire
- 3. Client confirm final Q'naire
- 4. Send invitation emails for respondents
- 5. Launch survey officially
Questionnaires are designed understandably so that the respondents face less difficulties and response quality is higher.
- 1. Raw data checking
- 2. Data cleaning
- 3. Prepare simple statistic and cross tabulations
- 4. Create report
In addition to basic deliverables, Macromill South East Asia will confirm special request of customers for specific analysis types or data tables.
- 1. Deliver research report
- 2. Final deliverable announcement
All related research information would be stored in Macromill South East Asia system within 3 months. However, in case of clients' request, those information would be deleted right after study finishes.