Specializing in providing online sample for market research, Macromill South East Asia has been one of the top online research company in Vietnam since 2011. Continously, we improve our system and panel recruitment methods to ensure that our clients could access to the right people, at the right time to enhance business decisions.
Illegal and fraudulent registers information control
Confirmation of identity is carry on by various techniques include system and personnel control at Macromill South East Asia. The members who break the quality rule will not be able to attend in any further surveys or receive incentives.
♦ Fraudulent panellist
- Solely email address and mobile phone number registered is suspicious.
- Have been direct contacted and requested to adjust accuracy information but not change yet.
- Failed in trap questions related to demographic information.
- Failed in logical questions and being checked "Bad" status due to our quality judging rule.
♦ System automatically checked
In order to decrease multiple entries and fraudulent panelists, at first stage of process, registration information is automatically scanned by system.
- Members registered have to be over 16 years old.
- The username, email address and mobile phone number are not allowed to be duplicated.
- All essential information is required to be filled out as register completion.
Panel recruitment methods
Macromill South East Asia active managed panels are primary recruited through our panel site, Vinaresearch. Macromill South East Asia uses a wide range of sources to invite people to join our panel. Both internet marketing and traditional marketing are performed in parallel to ensure size and demographic deficiencies expansion of our panel
- Internet marketing includes: Vinaresearch panel site, partners sites, social network portals, online newspapers, forums...
- Traditional marketing includes: advetising campaigns at universities, shopping centers, internet stores, drug stores, supermarkets...
Panel providing purpose
Macromill South East Asia online panels are used exclusively for market research. Email marketing or any advertising purpose is completely not concerned with our panel usage.
Panel information update
Each panel member has their personalized account in panel site and could access surveys, score history and update adequate information.
- Members have active rights to adjust their information except the core ones.
- Once time per six months, members are requested to update their adequate register information through newsletters, emails and at top page of the survey.
- After the fraud information's adjustment, members could be considered to become active member of panel after quality checking.
Nature of incentives system
Macromill South East Asia panel members receive incentives for their participation in surveys participation in the form of E-Point.
- Each survey with different time-length and number of question will receive the equivalent E-Point.
- 1 E-Point is symbolized as 100 VND and the member who accumulates over 500 E-Points could exchange for presents.
- Current exchangable presents are prepaid mobile cards, mobile games playing points at our partner websites.
- Due to specific campaigns, prizes are disversified as cash, gift vouchers, online vouchers and game cards...
In parallel with quality control by system, Macromill South East Asia panel management team plays an important role in panels quality management.
Membership data cleaning
- Declaration of register information will be check through phone number and online sources: Facebook, Twitter, Zing…
- Suspicious information is manually scanned and censored the eligibility by direct contact through mobile phone number.
- Spam members and friendlist of users are checked monthly and at visualized points exchange time.
- Members who do not login or take part in any survey for 200 days would be changed status into "Inactive".
- Blacklist users would be deleted from our panels system yearly.
Fraudulent respondents identifying by TRAP question
- Various TRAP type questions and answers are set up by online survey team.
- Every surveys contain at least one or two questions that integrated with TRAP.
- Depending on specific level of TRAP questions failure, respondent's status will be checked "Bad" or "Medium".
- Member was rated "Bad" 3 times and 'Medium" 9 times will be listed as Blacklist.
- Blacklist members will be sent caution email and not be able to attend further surveys.
Valid responding rate increasing methods
- Appropriate conditions for the surveys and quotas are filtered carefully .
- Invitation emails content is designed clearly to reduce screening-out rate but avoid fraudulent rate.
- Public survey acessing is controlled by conditions and nonpublic survey acessings is controlled by URL link through invitation email.
Security of survey information
Macromill South East Asia is aware of the confidential information of our clients and therefore survey information is kept confidentially. Information publishing on personal portals or any websites in any methods is illegal without permission of Macromill South East Asia and clients. This condition is stated at the Terms and Condition of Panellist registration and survey participants.
♦ Security measures in survey
- Survey respondents are required to login into personal account at Vinaresearch panel site.
- Nonpublic clients surveys require URL from specific email to access the surveys.
- Survey response number of panellists is limitted.
- Content copy or "Print screen" and "Back" functions are disabled.
Website security measures
Macromill South East Asia employs following techniques support to ensure our panel site access security .
- Cross Site Scripting
- UNIX file parameters modification
- SQL Injection
- SSL Server Supports Weak Encryption Vulnerability.
- Web server Brute Force Discovery of Unix Account Names Vulnerability
- SSLv2 Enabled Vulnerability
- Undefined state of applications
Answer refined comprehensive system
For specific questions and surveys, options rule and system functions is set to ensure the quality of response as the followings:
- Obligated response questions
- Specific selected options required response
- Conditional and limited response
- Automatic question related answers transfer system
- Conflict responses among related questions
- Randomized response options
- Randomized questions
- Screen splitting and screen branches
System's access personnel limitation
For security guarantee, only personnel appointed by superior would have account and encrypted password to access the admin site. Passwords are also required to be changed monthly to avoid disclosure and enhance comprehensive system security.