Market Research Study
Market Research Infographics
Research reports on Vietnamese consumers are usually shown in normal, standard templates. The reports present findings drawn out from quantitative analyzed data, or qualitative verbal data acquired from mass sample size surveys or one-on-one/ pair/ group interviews. Findings are conventionally written with illustrations in the form of graphs, charts..
As the requirements to Marketing contents rise in the modern time, when concise and attractively displayed contents reach most of online readers’ attention, W&S has customized the ways of reporting research data to meet the new demand.
We are proud to introduce a new type of market research report: Research Infographics with exeptional design to transform common data into eye-catching, captivating images and simple graphs. The effects of cutting-edge designs bring up a new breeze in readers’s conception on common research reports. It is easier to remember bold pieces of data, to catch a comprehensive view of the whole research topic, and make the most of joy while consuming the results of a research study.
W&S flow of research infographic delivery:
1. Research conditions confirmations (targets criteria, sample size, quota, area..)
2. Questionnaire/ Interview flow creation
3. Recruitment ( preparation)
4. Data collection (survey programming, interviews)
5. Data analyzing/ Interview transcripting
7. Report text condensing into terms & short phrases
8. Illustrative icons/ graphs designing
9. Infographic designing (report text – icons/ graphs matching by research findings flow)
10. Infographic delivery / publishing