Popular Brand & Customer Satisfaction Survey
One of the most important Assets of the company and represent identity of a company is the Brand. "Brand or trademark is a name or symbol that is associated with the product/service and cause psychological meaning/association". In addition, the brand also a promotional tools, so that a product with certain brand would likely gain popularity or awareness in the community level that will affect consumer behaviour in the community.
To determine organization performance we could see from development of the brand. W&S study based on development of PBI (Popular Brand Index) concept which included community top of mind brand, expansive or spread of the brand, total purchase or last used of the brand, and consumer intention to purchase brand.
In globalization era nowadays, all industry is experiencing a competitive business competition. A wide variety of competing products were offered to the consumers to get attention from consumer perception. Each company management trying to devise strategies to fulfill consumer demand so their products/services could get recognition from consumer perspective. To survive in this competitive market, company would need to mirror to competitor weaknesses and strengths to know the market situation. Customer satisfaction is one of the method to measure feedback from consumer regarding products/services that they offer to them. Then there will be questions arises "How to measure customer satisfaction towards our products/services?". W&S analysis of SEM (Structural Equation Modeling) conducted to calculate the level of customer satisfaction, then this analysis will try to answer these questions to give recommendations and suggestions to the company about competitor analysis.
1. Popular Brand Index
W&S could cover all aspects of industry for Popular Brand Index or Customer Satisfaction Index study. These industries were targets for series of survey to be conducted every year on a ongoing basis.
Make concept / research model, determine sampling method, and develop omnibus questionnaire according to the research objective.
- Setup questionnaire with flow and logic check in accordance with the questionnaire, its intend to get the most accurate data with high realibility to prevent (Speeder, Straight liner, Inconsistent, etc.).
- Once the setup is completed, we will recheck again for the online questionnaire repeatedly for flow and logic check of the questionnaire.
- After being checked, the next step is to launch Pilot questionnaire to see the reaction of the questionnaire. To make sure the raw data quality assurance once again as well as data storage.
- Collecting data is done when the online questionnaire has been activated and has conducted pilot.
- Cleaning data would be done to sort all the data errors caused by technical error experienced by respondents and to screen low quality data because of (Speeder, Straight liner, Inconsistent, etc.).
- Data process will be conducted with appropriate statistical tool and research method, then we will perform data analysis according to statistical concepts.
Result from this study will be deliver in Powerpoint format.
1. Popular Brand Index
Popular brand index results of will be TOP 5 brands in each survey
|Popular Rank||Brand||Top of Mind||Expansive||Last Used||Future Intention||Popular Brand Index||Incidence Rate|
2. Customer Satisfaction Index
Customer Satisfaction Index results will be Top 5 brands that have the highest score (CSI) in each survey categories. This is an example of the general result table:
|CSI Rand||Brand||Perceived Quality||Perceived Value||Customer Expectation||CSI||Loyalty||Customer retention||Recomendation|
There are two types of report: Excel report and Graph report
1. Excel report: we only provides GT (Grand Total) and Crosstab (Cross tabulation) in Excel format without comments
2. Graph report: we provides a full report with charting and comments on it. This report is usually presented by PPT slide